Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reigning Health and Fitness Tips!


Don’t mistake hunger for dehydration! Make sure you get your water in to increase your energy and reduce your hunger. Half your body weight in ounces! I keep water by my bed so when I wake up first thing I do is have some water so I get started early!



I help aspiring and established women entrepreneurs who struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, to lose weight, increase their energy, boost their confidence and increase their brand integrity so that they are poised, fit and motivated to start, manage and grow their business! For more info visit http://www.shelitawilliams.com and to get your Free gifts including your FREE Weight Loss eCourse! Subscribe to Shelita’s blog at http://www.shelitawilliams.blogspot.com Join us in our Facebook group for FREE Health and Fitness Tips!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shelita, I am glad to read these reigning health and fitness tips. Water is the second most important substance for the body to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of drinking water to start the day. I guess it's a good idea to help avoid eating too much in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...